Dynamic Natural Medicine is now offering Community Acupuncture or sometimes referred to as Group Acupuncture.
Available on the First and Third Saturday of each month from 10am-2pm, by appointment only, at our Redmond location.
This is an opportunity for DNM to provide high quality, affordable acupuncture treatments to everyone. In our group treatment room, there are 6 treatment tables set up in a quiet comfortable common room, allowing for up to 6 people to receive treatment at the same time.
To schedule your appointment, call 425-298-5366
Tips for your first Visit:
- Make sure to eat something about 1 hour before your treatment.
- Wear comfortable clothing that will allow access to knees and elbows.
- Refrain from wearing any perfumes or scented oils within the clinic. Many patients, including pregnant women and those undergo medial treatment are very sensitive to fragrance.
- Silence is GOLDEN! Keep in mind that there are others in the room with you receiving treatments. Please silence or turn off your cellphones when entering the clinic. Be respectful of those around you who have come to relax and receive a quiet and peaceful treatment.
Some common questions people may have about Group/Community Acupuncture:
Do I have to undress?
- All treatments are given fully clothed. However, it is helpful to wear loose clothing that can be easily rolled up, or shorts and a tank top so we can have access to legs and arms.
How much does it cost?
- Because we can treat multiple people in 1 hour, this cuts the costs of treatment for each person dramatically. The prices are as follows:
- New Patient: $40
- Returning Patient: $30
Do you take Credit Cards?
- No, in order to keep our costs low to run the clinic, we only accept Cash for Group Acupuncture treatments.
Do you take insurance?
- Due to our low fixed rate fee, we do not accept insurance. We are happy to give you a receipt to submit for reimbursement.
Will it be loud?
- Phones are required to be silenced or turned off.
Who would benefit from Group Acupuncture?
- People who have exhausted their acupuncture benefits with insurance, often times insurance limits the number of visits they will cover, this provides an opportunity for those people to continue treatment, at the cost of the copay.
- An individual who’s insurance does not cover acupuncture. A private acupuncture session can range from $60-$200 dollars, by receiving acupuncture in a group setting you can get the same benefits for a fraction of the cost.
- An individual who has a high deductible insurance. If you are looking for the best bang for your buck, you can get many group acupuncture treatments, before you reach your deductible.
- Anyone who wants to get acupuncture at an affordable price.